This feature allows you to upload a CSV file of your upcoming tests and the system will use that data to generate all the required Skate Canada paperwork for your test day, including:
- Judges Bureau Submission Form (Preliminary and Final numbers)
- Test Sheets for each of your tests
- Test Summary Sheet of all your tests
- Test Submission Information Sheet
There are four steps to the process:
- Create your CSV file.
- Specify test day parameters.
- Upload the file.
- Download all of the PDF files for your test day.
Our full test management system provides complete functionality for preparing for a test day. It allows:
- coaches to submit and pull test requests
- test chairs from other clubs to submit and pull test requests
- coaches to review all the submitted test request and check the payment status for their skaters's tests
- coaches from other clubs to pull their skaters' test requests
- skaters to review, select and pay by credit card for the tests they intend to try
- test chair to manage preliminary and final numbers
- test chair to review, pull, delete, or add tests
- test chair to generate required paperwork including Judges Bureau Submission Form, test sheets, Test Summary Sheets and Test Submission Information sheet.
- the system to automatically notify skaters when a test has been submitted for them
- the test chair to send reminder notices to skaters that haven't paid for tests
- the test chair charge hospitality fees to non-member skaters
- the test chair to add other additional fees as required